Welcome to the Voiceprint Developer Portal RESTful Visual API DEMO. The following Visual API calls below, allow you to learn the Voiceprint Developer Portal RESTful API's first, before you start coding the Voiceprint Developer Portal API's into your project(s).
simple steps :
1) Request your FREE DeveloperID. Click HERE. Return to this web page, do not log in into the Voiceprint Developer Portal at this time.
2) Create a new user by entering in their userId, a made up password (keep it simple for testing) and your registered DeveloperID from step 1.
Then click on "Create User" button.
3) Test your newly created user by clicking on the green "Retrieve User" button. It will display success if your new user exists.
4) Create 5 new enrollments. For each new enrollment click on the red "New
Enrollment: Record Voiceprint" button. After the beep say "NEVER FORGET TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY". It will show success on acceptable voiceprint recording. Please speak in a normal voice.
5) Test Authentication by clicking on the blue "Authentication: Record Voiceprint"
button. After the beep say "NEVER FORGET TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY". It will show success on acceptable voiceprint recording and Result of Authentication. Please speak in a normal voice.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to use the Sound File URL method vs web audio recording make
sure it is a complete URL. It can be of any codec (mp3, mp2, wav, ulaw, sln, pcm, and others). Also, you can not use same Enrollment sound URL for Authentication. It will fail because of our Anti-Spoofing Technology.
Other Public Integration Help
1) Review and Download VoiceIt's Public Repository from GitHub along with other third party Reposities. Click HERE.
2) Please share your coding examples with others at VoiceIt's Public GitHub repository.
Please note: These API calls are part of the web browser audio API calls. These API calls are not Voiceprint Developer Portal API calls. Please use these audio API calls to determine if your web browser supports audio recording.